Our house serves in Lüneburg as a central contact point for fugitives and as an information point for all interested parties. Therefore the rooms in the mosaique are used for different forms of consultation and serve at the same time as a place for the coordination and centralization of information in the most different areas. In the meantime, various groups and initiatives have come together to develop a great offer and work together.
We are there for you every Tuesday & Wednesday from 3pm at mosaique with the topics:
- Right to stay/asylum law
- Labor market and job search
- Conditions and rights at work
- Matters with authorities
School and education
- Offers of help in Lüneburg
Language courses and degrees
- Tips and support with housing matters
- Child care
- Help with job applications
For support on topics related to “work”, you are also welcome to contact Gezal directly: email@example.com
- Every Tuesday & Wednesday, 3 to 5:30 p.m. in the mosaique
- by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be happy if we can expand our offer! You want to support us? Then contact us by mail. We are looking forward to get to know you.