Our house serves in Lüneburg as a central contact point for fugitives and as an information point for all interested parties. Therefore the rooms in the mosaique are used for different forms of consultation and serve at the same time as a place for the coordination and centralization of information in the most different areas. In the meantime, various groups and initiatives have come together to develop a great offer and work together.
Welcome Initiative: Advice & Support
Our cooperation partner, the Welcome Initiative Lüneburg (amikeco-Willkommensinitiative e.V.), offers open consultation on various topics every Monday and Thursday from 4 pm to 6 pm: Administrative formalities, forms, letters from authorities etc., flats, work permits and many other everyday questions.
The “Counselling & Support” group is always happy to receive support.
“Labour market” advice
The support team “labour market” in the mosaique – Haus der Kulturen advises refugees on questions of education, training search, accompanies in training / school, takes care of tutoring and language courses in the respective technical language. The team helps to find support in writing a curriculum vitae / application / report book and arranges tandems to support the refugees.
We are looking for more helpers!
Looking for: Young to senior German-speaking people who want to help the fugitives in everyday life, offer courses in technical language, are interested in learning a different culture, other people and/or another language as well as new hobbies.
The project is supported by the Klosterkammer Hannover, T.U.N. Verein zur Förderung ökologischer Lebensweise e.V., Sieb&Meyer Stiftung.
Network “Consulting” & consulting appointments in the mosaique
- Who? Edda, Dorothee, Assaad of Welcome Initiative e.V.
- When? Monday and Thursday 4 - 6 p.m.
- Contact? email@example.com
- Who? Aisse of Hochschule ohne Grenzen
- When? Wednesday 2 - 4 p.m.
- Contact? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who? Doro + Rainer of WLC - Welcome & Learning Center
- When? Monday to Friday, 2 - 4 p.m.
- Contact? email@example.com
- Who? Team the Move on up project
- When? Tuesday to Friday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Contact? 04131-6996061
- Who? Team of the pace – pro aktiv center
- When? Tuesday, 1.30 - 2 p.m.
- Contact? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who? Team of workit.
- When? Tuesday, 4 - 5 p.m.
- Contact? email@example.com
- Who? Sebastian of IHAFA - Handwerkskammer
- When? Tuesday (every 2nd week), 4 - 6 p.m.
- Contact? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who? Kamel of the project TAF - Teilhabe am Arbeitsmarkt für Flüchtlinge
- When? Wednesday, 2 - 4 p.m.
- Contact? email@example.com
- Who? Team of the NTFN - Netzwerk für Traumatisierte Flüchtlinge Niedersachsens
- When? Monday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Contact? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who? Obaid, Christian and Angelika of the "consultation" team of mosaique
- When? Thursday, 4 - 5 p.m. (Christian, Angelika) & Friday, 3 - 4.30 p.m. (Obaid)
- Contact? email@example.com