In the corner building located on Katzenstraße will be two residential apartments for four and five persons, respectively. In addition, there are two small apartments and a duplex apartment for a family. Everyone who wants to live in the mosaique house has to agree to our charta.
The residents of the house must be interested in participating actively and enthusiastically in the community life of the house and must have the desire to make the Mosaique a place of exchange and creativity.
The ideal tenants and responsibilities of the shared apartments are:
- As international as possible
- 5 women and 4 men (or vice versa)
- Different professional status, different generations, different religions
- As heterogeneous as possible, yet sharing a common motivation to shape the house positively and to actively participate in the neighborhood life.
- Equality and equilibrium among different sexes and different sexual orientation
- Every shared apartment should organize a public event on a self-chosen topic every six months or contribute to the house project
- A relationship between the residents of all the apartments would be ideal, for example, invitations to meals or joint attendance at meetings or spending leisure time together.
Whether students, musicians, artists, craftsmen, people with a penchant for language, or entrepreneurial skills, the desire for exchange and commitment is decisive in the selection of the applicants.
If you are interested in being a tenant in a shared apartment from April 2018 (preferably for at least one year), send your applications with motivation letters to: wohnung[at]mosaique-lueneburg.de (application deadline: 1st of February 2018)
The duplex apartment will be rented to a family who also wants to actively participate in the life of the house.
Next to the big flats for residential communities and a family, the mosaique has two small apartments.